Lucas J. Krammes
Home: (330) 294-0515
· Bachelor’s Degree of Applied Science, double major in Computer Science and Systems Analysis with a special interest in microbiology
· Work Experience With: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012, C#, VB.NET, .NET Winforms, ASP.NET, LINQ, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Entity Framework, Infragistics, Telerik, Subversion, SourceSafe, LLBLGen Pro O/R mapping software, Enterprise Library, Composite Application Block, RedGate Ants Analysis Tools, Dotfuscator, CSLA, Crystal Reports, SSRS, Nuget, TeamCity, MSBuild, Resharper, Agile Programming techniques, Design, analysis, implementation, and maintenance of enterprise applications, code reviews
· Personal Experience With: C#, DotNetNuke 4.9.1, DasBlog
June of 2006 – present, TMW Systems Inc.
· Currently part of a one man task force working directly with the Director of Operations and other developers to track down .NET memory and performance issues in all of the applications across the organization and make the appropriate code changes.
· Architecture Team Lead. Leading a team that is planning and executing a strategy to improve the technical code health of the organization by not only evangelizing solid practices, but also providing stable code components for consumption within the company.
· Software Engineer/Team Lead. Part of the research and development team designing and implementing client solutions on the web in a new market.
· Architect Evangelist/Software Engineer. Part of the .NET research and development team that interacts directly with clients to develop software solutions to give them immediate value in solving business problems, as well as developing those solutions into our commercial product to make it more powerful.
· Formerly part of the Next Generation, code name “Evolution” Team, architecting and developing a scalable, database independent commercial .NET application from the ground up to replace the existing PowerBuilder solution.
· Developed and architected a UI framework based on the Infragistics control suite, as well as database independent business objects using a reflection based data access layer.
· Introduced a collaborative environment similar to the Microsoft Patterns and Practices “War Room”.
· .NET contact for PowerBuilder developers in the company to write a Microsoft certified application in order to keep our Gold status for 2 years.
· Architected the refactor and restructure of the current code base to eliminate circular dependencies, improve discoverability, provide a foundation of framework code, and organize the build process, including a major refactor to incorporate all the UI and have one common UI codebase. This was done simultaneously among multiple .NET applications, some of which were live at client sites.
· Manager of the Architecture team, in charge of one employee and our summer intern that improved coding patterns and practices using agile techniques across the organization by evangelizing a continuous build process, unit testing, code coverage, and FX Cop for all of the .NET code within the company.
May of 2003 – June of 2006, Sheakley Group
· Software Engineer. Gathering requirements, designing, developing, testing, and maintaining and .NET enterprise application with a SQL Server backbone from the ground up. This system was being developed to replace and improve upon an existing COBOL system.
· Worked closely with the customers gaining knowledge of the business to provide technical solutions for the company's issues.
· Developed a smart client using agile programming techniques in conjunction with Microsoft’s Composite Application Block, Enterprise Library, and Visual Studio 2005
· CodeMash 2008,2009, and 2010, 2012 attendee
· Organized and actualized 2, 80+ person fundraisers to send doctors from Akron Children's Hospital to Kenya
· Held positions as Executive Vice-President, President of the Alpha Alpha pledge class, Philanthropy and Judicial Board Chairman of Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity
· Held positions as Executive Vice-President, Co-Founder, and Captain of the Miami University Club Roller Hockey Team
· Active member of the Buckeye and Northern Ohio chapters of the BMW Car Club of America